Thread: Speed Crop #14
Speed Crop #14
Monday, November 12, 2012
9 PM EST, 8 CST, 7 MST, 6 PST
Check here for instructions and to share your layouts!
A bit about the shindig:
1. Come to the chatbox to receive one new instruction about every 10 minutes. If you miss the instruction because you are in your program scrapping, you may also check this thread as this post will be edited as the instructions are given out in the chatbox.
2. Do NOT put anything else on your layout except what is instructed until after all instructions are given.
3. Do NOT come prepared with a layout in mind to do. You never know what instructions will come at you and in what order! This is a great way to help you get out of the rut and think outside of the box.
4. Are you a slower scrapper? Don't worry. Although we try to get the layouts completely done in an hour, there is no strict deadline. Work on your layout until you are happy with it -- making a keepsake is what is important anyway, right!
5. Upload your layout to the gallery using the Speed Scrap label and come back to this thread to share.
6. Be sure to visit everyone else's layouts and comment (that's part of the fun of a community scrapping together). See how their layout is similar and yet different - It's fun!
PS. You may use any products.
PSS. HAVE FUN!....THAT'S AN ORDER!
Step 1: Choose 1 larger focal photo and three smaller supporting photos. Crop them all into circles.
Step 2: Put a single circle mat under each of the smaller supporting photos and a double mat of two different colors or patterns under the focal photo.
Step 3: Choose and place a background paper. Choose at least 3 printed (not solid) papers and cut them in diagonal strips (triangles that reach across the page) and stack them/cluster them on you layout.
Step 4: Add a title and journaling (always have to journal!)
Step 5: Embellish with elements (and drop shadows if you haven't already).
Last edited by Hummie; 11-12-2012 at 07:51 PM.
11-02-2012 #2This place exists because of meis preparing for a
tomorrow that I'm throwingI am:
- Program Used
- pse10 and PS CS5
- Layouts this Year
- Join Date
- May 2008
- Toledo, Ohio
- Post Thanks / Like
- Blog Entries
By Hummie in forum Activities & ChallengesReplies: 22Last Post: 11-27-2012, 02:29 PM