Thread: DSD Speed Scrap
DSD Speed Scrap
Happy DSD weekend everyone! I hope you all find some wonderful deals...including the ones right here! Don't forget to visit our Dollar Bin and join in on our FB Hop.
I'll be hosting a speed scrap on Saturday, November 3rd.
9pm EST / 8pm CST / 7pm MST / 6pm PST
I still haven't decided what I'm going to do, so don't come with ideas in your head either! LOL Whatever it is, we'll have lots of fun!!
So, get some photos ready, find a couple of kit possibilities (because you'll never know what I'll ask for in my steps!) and come Speed Scrap with me!!
I'll post a step every 10 minutes in the chat box and right here in the thread. Participants will get a frame cluster and an element cluster from an upcoming MEGA collection I hope to finish sometime before the end of the year. LOL
I can't wait to see you in the chat room Saturday night!
SPEED SCRAP INSTRUCTIONS
1. Grab 3 papers. You must have 1 pattern and 1 solid; the third can be your choice (hint: top paper must be a patterned one!). Also get 3-5 pics ready.
2. Layer your 3 papers on your page. Make sure a patterned paper is on top. You can resize your papers and center them all, tilt them, stack them...whatever! Just make sure a patterned paper is on top! (I don't see nearly enough pages using patterned papers as the main background!)
3. Put one photo...let's call it your "Main" photo on one side of your page (top left, top center, right side in center, etc.). Then take the rest of your photos and cluster them on the mirror-opposite of your page (ex. if you put your main photo in the toip center, the rest will be clustered at the bottom center; if you put it in the top left, cluster the rest in the bottom right).
4. Add element clusters around your photos and add elements (at lest one!) peeking from between your paper layers.
5. Add your journaling anywhere you want on your page. Add a title, if you wish, but it's not required if you'd rather just have journaling.
6. Fine tune your layout, post in the gallery and in this thread and I'll send you the participation prize!!
Hope you enjoyed the speed scrap! Thanks for joining me!! Here's the page I did:
Last edited by Kiki Cole; 11-03-2012 at 08:11 PM.
The instructions should be in the thread and you can follow them after you wake up.
Plus, I'll leave the chatbox open and you can read the archive.
I did schedule a speed scrap on a Saturday in November, so hopefully you can make that one as I think it's a good time for those on the other side of the earth.
that's great..and one in November will be lovely
Mind you I;m not very good at unpredictable, LOL, goes against all my OCD/need to plan and control everything tendencies xx
- Program Used
- pse 11
- Layouts this Year
- Join Date
- Mar 2009
- Post Thanks / Like
- Blog Entries
About 20 minutes to the speed scrap!
I figured out what I was going to do last night, but I've been gone aaaaalllllll day (my dad is visiting from WI and he wanted to do something special with me and the boys), so I'm frantically scrapping my own page! LOL Thinnk I'll finish it while I'm giving instructions to everyone else!
Who is going to join me???